Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's All About the Love**updated


Happy Valentines Day!

**It really is all about the love. This morning when I was lounging in my recliner reading blogs looking really lovely with my raw nose, greasy bed-head, Biaxin breath, and explosive diarrhea from said Biaxin, B came up to me before leaving for work and handed me a little red bag. Inside was a copy of Justin Timberlake's Future Sex/Love Sounds and some candy. He then kissed my cheek and said, "Because you bring sexy back." He laughed his ass off all the way out the door. That's some love.
***Yes, C1 is a Mary Englebreit print. I heart ME




6 comments:

aimeeg said...

Right back at ya!

walternatives said...

Same same to you. We have a beehive just like that one, made of straw. The card is cute - Engelbreiht, is it?

wzgirl said...

Happy VDay to you, too, friend. XO

Anonymous said...

Aww, Happy Valentines Day to you.
Lisa

Deb said...

Happy Valentines day.
I love Mary Englebriet too! Ive done the nursery over in her stuff. I have to say I haven't seen this print yet though.

C's Mom said...

That's funny! Happy V-Day to you, too :0)