Monday, February 19, 2007

Brought to You by the Letter "P"

For my pleasure, I am completing the single letter MeMe that has been floating around. Being a MeMe 'ho, I jumped on that crackpipe. Thanks to a&mg over at The Jade Road for the letter "P"


1. Pickles - Clausen's please. I love a big stinky dill pickle. My favorite are the Clausen's hamburger slices. They are especially yumm-o with grilled cheese.

2. Posses - I have several girlfriend posses. I actually have part of a post drafted about my posses coming soon. Not pussies - don't be gross.

3. Phillip Seymour Hoffman - He's a phenomenal actor. Also, my husband could be his separated-at-birth twin, or at least his brother-of-another-mother.

4. Project Runway - My heart belongs to Heidi Klum.

5. Please, Please Tell Me Now (is there something I should know?) - I wasn't lying when I said I was a Duranie. I love this video and song. John Taylor looks fine in that blue button across the shoulder shirt and white oxfords. ROWR!

6. Panties - Can't live without them. I never go commando, and I only wear Hipsters - no briefs, no thigh-highs, no bikinis and definitely no thongs. I probably own over 50 pairs of panties. This is a trait I get from my mother, who probably owns over 100 pairs of panties. We will never be without clean ones.

7. Pizza - I love pizza, but not from just any old pizza joint, and definitely not frozen. I love pizza from a local pizza place, Graziano's. I will also eat Papas and Bellicino's. I like plain cheese, pepperoni and mushroom, ham and pineapple, or vegetarian minus green pepper/add banana peppers. I can also make a mean Chef Boy-r-dee mix. Oh yeah.

8. Pointy-toe Shoes - Besides being a MeMe 'ho, I am also a shoe 'ho. I love me some pointy-toe stilettos. Big girls rock in sexy shoes because they make our curvy booties look awesome.

9. Pearls - I love, love, love pearls. Maybe better than diamonds. Getting Ruby is #1, on the list of the great things about this eventual trip to China. Going to the Pearl Market might very well be number 2 or 3. Yeah, yeah, I can't wait to see the people, architecture, and the Great Wall. But I also can't wait to purchase Ruby and C's wedding strands as well as several pieces for myself. I am already saving.

10. Prince - Nobody does it like the Purple. I swear 1999 and Purple Rain are two of the best albums (yes, I am that old) ever. That little man could sell sex to my grandmother. He is the funkiest of the funky.

**I am making plans for the template change. It's looking like I'm going to keep the the picture if I can. Now, to jazz up the background a little. Too much green is not a good thing, and I would like more room for words so my posts don't look like they are long and skinny. Give me time, peeps I've had a lot of homework to do and grade this past weekend.

P.S. B's all het up because I didn't include poop and penis. Whatever.

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

A lot of those P's were my faves too...great minds. I can't believe I didn't remember pointy-toed shoes. Doy to me.

walternatives said...

Two posts in a row featuring grilled cheese...but this includes pickles. And P.S.H.? LOVE him, though Love Liza was disturbing. He SO deserved the Oscar for Capote.

wzgirl said...

Wasn't Prince brilliant at the SBowl? I was enthralled. They just don't make music the way they used to...

aimeeg said...

I could totally live on good pizza.

Unknown said...

this is a most excellent list! Cant wait to read more from you..we are presently paperchasing in Ga!

Mamacita said...

I love pickles, Prince and Duran Duran. I am over pointy toed shoes and now prefer Platforms (also P). Since I outweigh them, I might as well tower over them in cute shoes. My feet are my favorite part of my body. I love pearls, not round pearls, unless they're black. I like fresh water pearls. I bought some in China too. I made some jewelry out of them and I'm saving some for Sugarlips. You can keep your Pizza and I'll have PASTA instead, also a P. I am also a panty freak and I can change them several times a day, no, not because I've had tinkles, but because I like em fresh....especially before bed. TMI. I know, I know. You and I seem to have a great deal in common. Are you approaching 40 mayhaps?