Friday, August 11, 2006

My Secret Pal Rocks!


How cool is my Secret Pal? I am especially smitten with the "My Daddy is a Rock Star" onsie. B is going to flip when he sees it! Apparently my Secret Pal has been paying attention.

It was so great to come home from a exhausting week of traveling and working to find this package on my porch. At first I thought it was some books I ordered from Amazon, but low and behold a box of goodies, a lovely poem and a birthday wish for me! Thanks Secret Pal, you're awesome!

I cannot even begin to tell you how hard it is not to look at that postmark. The box is in the garbage and there it shall remain!

2 comments:

wzgirl said...

How FUN!!!! I especially love the I HEART Mom shirt. I've been looking for one that is classic like yours!

Again, happy BDay! XO

Special K said...

That is so adorable! Love that onesie!

I just got mine yesterday. I thought it was my Ebay order cuz it was in that plastic bag envelope thing. Don't know how my Secret Pal did it with the return address cuz it said Secret Pal 123 Secret St Secret Town USA. How cute! Go to our new June Bugs Secret Pal blog to post your pics. Mine are on there.