Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Late Birthday Highlights

I've been a little busy lately. So busy in fact, I forgot to post about my birthday! Last Thursday, August 3, was my 35th birthday and I finally wrapped up the celebration on Sunday. Once I find my cord to download pics, I'll post some. Until then, here are some highlights...

~Got a surprise cake at work from my pal Arlene. I was so excited by said cake, I forgot about taking a picture until it was 2/3 way gone.
~Received 2 copies of the same CD from Lori and Caroline. It's refreshing to know they listen to me when I am obsessing.
~Got a super-duper handmade crafty card from my pal Shannon.
~Did not get my awesome bike. It's retired. Dammit! B worked diligently to find it to his great disappointment and mine.
~Got a new game to take with me on my upcoming trip to N.C. to see my e-pals Shannon 1, Shannon 2, and Susan. It is on, ladies.
~My momma made me my favorite breakfast, creamed tomatoes and biscuits, and my favorite cake, Sunshine Cake on Sunday.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Ewwww - I missed your birthday. Slack a$$ me. Sorry about that chick. But you so know I dig you!

Happy belated!

Susan

Shannon said...

So glad you had a good birthday! That game looks awesome and I can't wait to play it with you guys!
I'd like to know what Sunshine cake is.

Special K said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sounds like it was a good one.

wzgirl said...

D-Sue - I swear, I'm pretty sure i saw your bike in the sale pages of REI. Check there, just in case. Creamed tomatoes sound amazingly delishious - yum!

Happy Birthday, you!! XOXO

Elle said...

Happy belated birthday!