Thursday, August 17, 2006

13 Things You Were Dying to Know

Thirteen Things about Debra Sue

1. Sue is no longer my middle name. I dropped it when B and I were married and assumed my maiden name as my middle name.

2. I am a reality TV show whore and I am not ashamed. I watch Treasure Hunters, Big Brother All-Stars, Rock Star: Supernova, Project Runway, and Hell's Kitchen. I can't wait for the new season of The Apprentice.

3. I refuse to live in a house in which someone has died - this is an extreme phobia of mine.

4. I am bitter and disappointed that having a child has been 7-8 years in the making.

5. I really don't like chocolate candy. I will eat chocolate cake and ice cream, but a piece of chocolate candy makes my throat feel full of phlem. Gross.

6. I have extreme flatulation issues. I have never consciously passed gas in front of B. It is the one thing in the world that can totally embarrass me, so please don't fart in my presence.

7. I love B's hands. They are my favorite part of his body. They are wonderful.

8. Audiobooks are the best. I love listening to them while I am driving. I travel an incredible amount and listening to a book on CD helps pass the boring driving hours.

9. When I was 5 I was diagnosed with ADHD. My pediatrician wanted to medicate me, but my parents refused. I did not make my first A until I was in the 10th grade. I have learned to cope. As an adult I have developed my career around working with people who have mental illness or mental retardation. I think my childhood issues have had a direct effect on every aspect of my life - for the best.

10. There is something in my brain that helps me memorize insane amounts of celebrity and pop culture trivia like a savant. What's worse is I will talk about celebrities and their lives as if they are close friends of mine.

11. I am crushing so hard on Julian MacMahon from Nip/Tuck. My God that man is beautiful.

12. I would really love to know who should play me in a movie of my life. I already know who would play B, C, my mom, my dad, my brother, and my SIL. I just can't get who will play me. If you say Camryn Manheim I will never, ever speak to you again.

13. I will not drink milk. To me, milk tastes metallic like blood. I will drink half & half in my coffee, but sometimes I can taste the metallic blood flavor. The colder it is, the more metallic it tastes.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Um, there is so much in this post that proves we are twins that I'll just have to email you.

SunSticker said...

So now I'm dying to know who will play ME. (and if you say Eva Longoria I will kiss you on the mouth because you're so sweet for lying to me.) And that guy that played Ed will be your brother, right?
As for you, I think maybe Tina Fey.