Saturday, January 21, 2006

Please Squeeze the Charmin!


So my mom called to tell me this story about my nephew, and I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. My SIL, Kim decides to take a shower, and, as she steps out, she notices that Chubs is playing with the white terrycloth shower curtain. She also notices that very close to Chubs' little hand is a giant, brown circle approximately the size of a baseball. Not knowing what it could be, Kim picks up the shower curtain and sniffs. Yes, it is shit. The culprit is the mysterious fellow to the right, who fessed up to wiping his ass on the shower curtain because there was no toilet paper available. Hey, no skid marks in the Sponge Bobs allowed!

2 comments:

SunSticker said...

He doesn't get it from my side of the family!

Shannon said...

OMG that is hilarious!