Friday, January 20, 2006

Passing the Torch


So I just returned from handing off a check for our final homestudy payment as well as the highlighted and corrected version of the final document to our social worker J. Now it's up to B and me to gather and hunt for the remainder of the dossier prep process and get this show on the road.
Although I am happy with our agency - they've been super nice, I am sort of wishing we had gone with our other choice, paid the extra 900 bucks, and let them do all of this prep. I am so afraid that I am going to drop the ball and drag this out even longer than it's already taking. Fortunately I have some floating holidays I can take. I am planning to take one in the next week or so and knock this out. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

SunSticker said...

Wow! Sweet progress! In the voice of Rob Schneider:
"YOU CAN DO EET!"