Sunday, December 10, 2006

Yet Another MeMe

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I really need to stop eating Chinese food - it all lands in my face. My nose is so swollen I look drunk or pregnant; maybe both.
2. How much cash do you have on you? A dollar and some change.
3. What word rhymes with “DOOR” Score!
4. Favorite Planet: Earth. Second would be Saturn.
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cell phone? A client - no names due to the confidential nature of my J.O.B.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Old School Ringing Phone
7. What shirt are you wearing? White Timberland t-shirt under a black cotton sweater.
8. Do you “label” yourself? Oh yeah.
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? New Balance.
10. Bright or dark room? Bright due to the fact that I have 6 windows in my living room.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Cool enough to copy from them.
12. What does your watch look like? I have a watch, but I don't wear it. It's a lovely silver and gold Fossil that B bought me for my birthday 4 years ago.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was watching an episode of the Rachael Ray show on DVR.
14. What did your last message you received on your phone say? I can't repeat it, this is a family blog. B was ranting about the car dealership and he used many, many cuss words that include the letters F, P, MF, and SOB.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? A couple blocks over. I don't go there because they are robbed frequently. I hit the One Stop instead.
16. What’s a word you say a lot? Goddammit and Okay.
17. Who told you s/he loved you last? B. Every day.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Darwin. He's my shadow when I am at home.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Illegal = none. Prescribed = 6 per day. I am sick. Back off.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Film? I think I have a roll from my brother's first wedding in 1995.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Dunno. Every year has had joy and strife. They are connected at the hip.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself. I beat myself up frequently, worry constantly, and do the wrong things when it comes to my health sometimes.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Spiderman 3
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Darwin! What the hell are you doing? You big dork!”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Get real.
26. Do you like someone? Oh yeah. Many, many someones.
27. The last song you listened to? All the way through? This Fire by Franz Ferdinand.
28. What time of day were you born? 12:31.
29. What is your favorite number? 23
30. Where did you live in 1987? Cross Lanes, WV
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes I am, but I don't like to discuss it. Jealousy is ugly and envy is a sin.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I hope so.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work. I had just come out of the bathroom and a guy from another office was walking out of the men's. He said, "Did you hear? A plane just crashed into one of the Twin Towers?" I walked back into my office suite, and we all crowded into Carol's office because she was the only one of us with a radio. I eventually went to my parents' and watched the coverage from there.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Cuss and try to either shake it or buy the item behind it. I don't do vending machines very often.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Not really. I do kind things, but rarely have kind thoughts.
36. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be? A bee on the top of my foot. This will never happen, BTW.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Spanish.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? If I had too; good thing we both like it here.
39. Are you touchy feely? No. I will touch, but do not like for people to touch me. I totally one-sided and unashamed.
40. What’s your life motto? Don't have one. Maybe "Keep on keepin' on" like Joe Dirt.
41. Name three things you have on at all times? My wedding bands and my engagement ring. I have two thin bands that surround my diamond.
42. What is your favorite city/town? Probably the one I live in. I have a city love.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Coffee from McDonalds for my mom and me. 44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Years ago. How sad.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes, but I don't.
46. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her? He is living in a rural county and practicing law and is married to his second wife. He is very politically involved and is considering running for office. His wife is a teacher and they are infertile. I worked with a woman who is married to his best friend. When we figured it out, she asked him about me. She said he talked about all of these great times we had when we were teenagers (we knew each other for years). She said he was really excited to hear I was doing well, which is nice.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? All the way to the first step off the boat.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I don't dress fancy. I dress for work and that's fancy enough.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes, the back of my head. I heart my sinuses.
50. Have you been burned by love? See #46.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I tagged myself from your post. Hehe. Glad you are healing from your surgery and bizarre illnesses. Sounds like we have alot in common. I won't bore you w/ my bizarre medical history. But it is similar to yours. Lovely huh? My friends all say "this could only happen to you"
LiSA