Thursday, December 28, 2006

ABC Me, Me, Me

A is for age:
35

B is for Beer:
None really. I really don't enjoy beer or wine. I do love a really good and icy gin and tonic though.

C is for Career:
Social worker for a nationwide health management corporation that contracts with Medicaid. I work with people who have mental retardation/developmental disabilities. I am also a full-time doctoral student.

D is for my Dog’s Name:
No pooches. Just my kitties Darwin and Eliza.

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday:
Conditioner. Because of this and because I highlight. My hair is very dry.

F is for Favorite T.V. Show:
Oh where to begin? Right Now? Project Runway, Top Chef, The Apprentice, House, & The Office (both the BBC and NBC versions) **subject to change at any time.

G is for Favorite Game:
Board Game - Life
Computer Game - Civilization III - Conquests

H is for Hometown:
Charleston, WV

I is for Instruments I Play:
None. "My voice is my instrument." (this is a direct quote from C when she was asked if she was going to join school band this year).

J is for Favorite Juice:
Really pulpy orange juice over ice or cranberry.

K is for Whose Butt I’d Like To Kick:
Don't wanna say, but I'd like to thank them for the anxiety.

L is for the Last Place I Ate:
At my kitchen table with C and B.

M is for Marriage:
7-1/2 years

N is for my Name:
My name is KID... sorry... DebraSue

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays:
A couple.
In 4th grade I was in for several days with double pneumonia and chicken pox.
In 2003 following my breast reduction.

P is for People I was With Today:
A client and his family
C and many movie-goers at Night at the Museum
B

Q is for Quote:
“Keep on keepin' on” -Joe Dirt

R is for Biggest Regret:
Too many to list.

S is for Sport:
Have you seen any pictures of me? My only sports are Table Push-ups and Quick Draw Remote.

T is for Time I Woke Up Today:
6:30

U is for Current Underwear:
Fruit of the Loom Low-rise briefs. Magenta.

V is for Vegetable You Love:
Brussels Sprouts

W is for Worst Habit:
Biting my cuticles, asking for reassurance, eating in the car. I am sure there are more that B and my friends could list.

X is for X-rays I Have Had:
Head, vaginal cavity, uterus, heart (do echocardiograms count?), and lungs.

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today:
Very hot Chicken McNuggets. I was stuck in a very rural area (they don't even have Walmart), but they do have the Golden Arches. It was hopping.

Z is for Zodiac:
Leo baby! Cuz I am a Queen!

1 comment:

wzgirl said...

Girlfriend doesn't like beer, wine or jazz...how are we ever going to get along? I suppose epals just overlook those things. Thank goodness we got past the whole leggings ordeal.....


hahaha!