Thursday, September 28, 2006

If You're Happy and You Know it, Clap Your...

I have to say my Mountain Girls weekend was one of the best I have ever had. I can't say much because what's said in the Mountain House stays in the Mountain House.
Top Ten Highlights include:
1. A formation of the "Tiara Girls" club. Memberships are being accepted, but the criteria for entry is fierce.
2. Shannon 1 is the CEO of the LSKs.
3. Shannon 2 and I share a deep love of reading and chatted at length about books - something I don't get to do very often.
4. If we get bad service, we don't tip.
5. Must get a pug NOW.
6. Interpretive dance is so worth watching, especially after several 16 ounce mojitos.

7. Mountain driving takes on a new meaning when you have 4 women in the car singing along to Madonna's Crazy for You.
8. Luke! You are our waiter...
9. Yes, grown ups get pimples, and even though we were together less than 72 hours, I am sure our cycles are synchronized. It was just that much bonding.
10. I have made girlfriends for life - same time next year? Count me in.
The Shannons
Susan and Me


Room of Snark
The Princesses of the Tiara Girls
Yes, I really do wear shoes like these!

5 comments:

wzgirl said...

Oh yeah. Nothing like fun with the girlz.

Good times.

C's Mom said...

Woohoo! Sounds like such fun!

Shannon said...

I must learn to smile without my eyes disappearing!

I had THE BEST time and can not wait to do it again!

Susan said...

Love, love the shoes and the deal you got on them rocks! Loads of fun. See ya in the spring.

Special K said...

What fun! And love the shoes...