Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sexy Ugly Boys

Around the time of my TV Rant that contained a brief love letter and girly squee over Eddie Izzard, wzgirl said, "So you like Sexy-ugly, too?" At time I had a brief, "yeah I do" moment and let it go. Well, last night the thought about how much I like sexy-ugly boys hit home when I realized that every Friday night (EST), time stops between 9:00-10:00 so I can watch my current crush mumble through an hour of pretty bad TV.

For some reason, it's always the best friend of the sexy leading man or the weird brother of the beautiful leading woman that gets me. I do not feel the Brad Pitt love. Ever.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a pretty boy. I love Julian McMahon. Lots and lots. I also really appreciate many other handsome men. But I'm telling you, it's the SUB that crushes me. There's just something about the weird, quirky ones.

My sexy-ugly boys:




Who are yours?

10 comments:

wzgirl said...

Oh. My. GOD. DSue - you beat me to tha' punch!! I have a Sexy-Ugli post in construction. Honest!!! We do definitely have this in common!!!! You'll have to wait til' my post to see the similarities & maybe meet some of your new (or forgotten?) crushies???

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

walternatives said...

I *heart* Philip Seymour Hoffman, too.

Anonymous said...

Hugh Laurie goes into the sexy ugly category right?

Polar Bear said...

Hmmmm... This is a good question. I'm with Nicole, Hugh Laurie is a hunk. I've always thought that Jim from Animal Cops Houston was a cutie!

We will have to meet anyway, let's not wait 15 months! You are only about an hour away from me. I had no idea you were so close!

Debra Sue said...

Okay Nic, I'll let you have Hugh Laurie. He fell off the list after I watched that lizardly tongue kiss with Cameron about a month ago...EWWW.

kitchu said...

Oh no... does Dave REALLY fit in this category?? God I he is so MY type. Totally hot. And believe it or not, Kevin Spacey too. That confuses the hell out of everyone. Maybe even me.

"M2" said...

David Hasselhoff!!! in his tight leather pants


I am just kidding.... :)

Mamacita said...

Stop being mean to my husband, Brad. He can't help being hot.

And Dave Matthews is not ugly! I love him! Don't tell Brad.

Anonymous said...

I lurve me Dave Matthews. James Spader does it for me. I actually watched Pretty in Pink this weekend just to see him. He is so totally hot. I have always liked that red headed actor w/ blue eyes. I can't think of his name right now. But he is cute too I am spacing on names. What a funny post.

4D said...

My sexy-ugly pick: James Gandolfini.

Keep smilin!