Saturday, May 19, 2007

Interview

Shanny offered the crack pipe and sent me some interview questions. I am such a MeMe 'ho, I couldn't resist!

1. If you were forced to give up one of your five senses, which would you pick?

More than likely my sense of smell. Especially right now, because B just farted and I am throwing up a little in my mouth. No seriously, smell. I have a hyper-sensitive nose, and even slight scents bother me and tend to trigger migraines. Vanilla-based scents are the worst. Also, if I gave up smell, perhaps my taste would be a little off and then I would eat less. It could be a 2-for-1 bonus.

2. You win the big jackpot in the lottery. $50 million. After you give to charity, pay for another adoption, buy new houses and pay off bills, what's the first truly indulgent thing you spend your money on? And it has to be just for you.

I would get 3 things. A personal trainer/chef. I feel better when I exercise, I just need someone kicking my butt to get it together and make the effort. Having someone pushing me through would be a huge help. I would also buy a couple of miniature Boston Terriers to be my sidekicks. Because I work/travel so much, having a dog isn't really an option. I would definitely get my pups. I would name them Boo Radley and Calpurnia.

3. If a movie was made based on your life, who would play you and your husband & why?
Well, there's no doubt that Phillip Seymour Hoffman would play B. He is B's brother of another mother, and the resemblance is somewhat disconcerting. Especially in MI:III where PSH is heavier. Now me? That's hard. On this site, my celebrity match is The Hoff; however, I don't think I want The Hoff to play me. So I think I'll go with Sara Rue. She's funny, curvy, and cute. A little bit like me.


4. Would you walk naked down your street, with all your neighbors watching, for $1 million?

Absolutely. I'd be smiling and waving, thinking to myself I will never have to see these people again. Ever. I am soooo moving outta here.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year (money is no object) where would you live ?

I would probably stay right where I am and just move into a different house. I would use the money-that-is-no-object to buy a tricked out RV so B and I could hit the road and see America. Also, since money-is-no-object we would have Boo Radley and Calpurnia with us. We would take the scenic route to see all of the weird and wonderful sites in our country, eat at funky diners along the way, and take pictures of the dogs peeing on every"Welcome to Our State" sign we pass.

If you’d like to participate, here are the RULES.
If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 comments:

walternatives said...

Boo Radley and Calpurnia are perfect pooch names! I love PSH one of my fave actors. He so deserved that last Ocsar for Capote.

Shannon said...

See, these answers are part of why I love you!

Unknown said...

Glad I found your blog. What great answers. YOU made me laugh.


Interview me

Polar Bear said...

Personal trainer/chef that is an EXCELLENT idea! I have never thought of that in my lottery daydream. :) I am going to have to remember that one!

Great answers!

aimeeg said...

I love your answer to #1 because I totally would have said the exact same thing, except it would've been either my husband or dogs who farted.

I like the answer to the naked walk for neighbors, too.

Debra Sue said...

Amy, please give me your email so I can send you your questions.