Monday, July 31, 2006

My Summer of Reality (T.V.)

I know, I know I have been MIA lately. Well, I've been busy dammit. So far this month I have...
  1. Driven over 2000 miles - all within my state.
  2. Just spent 2 hours in the sweltering heat watching 52 little girls do cartwheel after cartwheel. Cheerleading season has begun.
  3. Ate at a restaurant where a woman was eating with her right hand and swatting flies with a lime green flyswat with her left hand. She never stopped eating. This is totally true!I.Swear.My.Hand.To.God.And.The.Baby.Jesus.
  4. Finished all assignments for my summer class, but have not finished writing/developing the class I am creating for my portfolio.
  5. Saw Clerks II and laughed so much I think I peed a little.
  6. Have made a decision about school - if the person I have asked to chair my committee refuses, I am either a) dropping out or b) switching programs to a Master's in Teaching and calling it a day. Okay, she's really the only person I have asked sincerely, but it's so stressful. It's like being in 4th grade and telling [insert hottest boy name here] to "go with" you.
  7. Written copious amounts of emails to Shannon.
  8. Joined several Yahoo DTC groups and will probably be spending 50+ bucks a month on Secret Pal gifts. What was I thinking?
  9. Broke up with my hairdresser and went to the salon under my office. Nice job. No pics yet.
  10. Watched way too many episodes of BB7, Rock Star Supernova, Project Runway, What Not to Wear, and Hell's Kitchen.
  11. Researched bicycles to find the perfect present for B to buy me for my birthday. I am really stuck on this one.

The Electra June

3 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE the bike! Took me a while to figure out what BB7 was. Thought maybe it was some Bible show. heh.

wzgirl said...

OMGawd - I love that bike!!!!!!

Janet said...

That bike is CUTE! I want a bike so bad, but my town isn't good for bike riding. The weather isn't too great and the streets aren't bike friendly. When I move next year I am definitely getting a pink bike with a basket.