Friday, July 21, 2006

I Have Been Tagged

I have been tagged by wzgirl for the first time in the year I have been blogging! So here goes...

7 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Sing the Blues in a smoky bar
2. Go to Ireland
3. Plan my daughter's wedding
4. Finish my doctorate
5. Retire to Alaska
6. See the Pyramids
7. Write a novel

7 THINGS I CAN NOT DO:
1. Swim
2. Run a mile
3. Kill a person or animal
4. Knit
5. Compromise my personal ethics
6. French braid
7. Read music

7 THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Sing well
2. Cook well
3. Roller skate
4. Answer questions about celebrities and pop culture like a freaking savant
5. Flirt
6. Public speak with ease
7. Grow roses

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND:
1. He's a great dad
2. He makes me laugh every day
3. He let's me be the center of attention
4. He calls me on my shit
5. He's my best friend
6. He's a really great kisser
7. He's the kindest person I know

7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:
1. I know...
2. Does that make sense?
3. I am so hot, cold, hungry, tired...[fill in whine here]
4. I love you too
5. What the hell?
6. Goddammit
7. What do you think?

7 BOOKS I LOVE:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
2. All Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle books - Francis McDonald w/ Hilary Knight illustrations
3. Catcher in the Rye - J. D. Salinger
4. Crows - Charles Dickens
5. Wicked - Gregory Maguire
6. Contemporary romance novels - the trashier the better!
7. Practical Magic - Alice Hoffman

7 MOVIES I LOVE:
1. A Room With a View
2. Grease 1 & 2
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Garden State
5. All Kevin Smith movies
6. Hustle and Flow
7. The Transporter

I so don't know how to tag anyone, and I am really kinda lazy, so if you're reading this then, TAG! You're It!

3 comments:

SunSticker said...

What is your novel going to be about? :)

wzgirl said...

Hey Debra Sue!! I'm so proud to be your "first" tagger! I feel honored! We have so much in common - more than the Kevin Smith love. Saw Clerks2 yesterday & it was so fun. HIlarious in some parts. Jay. Nuff' said.

Shannon said...

Debra Sue! So nice to "meet" you and yes, Room with a View rocks!! I saw it several times in the theatre when I was a teen and still have the VHS!