Friday, February 17, 2006

Obsession, You're My Obsession

I am currently obsessing over several things and I thought I would share...


  • Loreal Paris' Volume Shocking Mascara is awesome. It makes you have super long, voluminous lashes that are amazing. My lashes are okay thick, but are short and noncolor. Besides the sheer splendiferousness of my lovely lashes, I really dig the commercial. Now I am not a commercial person. Besides an anytime-I-want-to-watch-it Napoleon Dynamite, I have DVR for a reason. Anyway, the reason I like this commercial is because it has The Most Beautiful Woman in India, Aishwarya Rai and her voice is a surprise. It sounds like she's giggling and like she has a secret at the same time.
  • The Gaunlet 2 - Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I totally hate everyone on the show (except for Timmy, yummy). Both female captains, Beth and Kina, are hideous bitches. Beth is psychotically crazy and Kina has a funky mouth that in many ways looks like Jack Nicholson's adaptation of The Joker. She has these weird curlicue lips that make her look shady and like she has a moustache. Every Monday I wait for either one of these nut nuts to fight the Gaunlet and hopefully let some other psycho take over as captain. I'd like to see Suzy whip Kina's ass and then turn into a complete asshole. She has the scariest cry face I believe I have ever seen.
  • Zac Braff. I love Scrubs and Garden State is one of my favorite movies. I had "one of those dreams" about him two nights ago and I keep thinking about it. Here's why. My alarm clock is always set at 30 minutes fast, it's a psychological trick that shouldn't work but does. I also set my alarm one hour before I really have to get up. I do this because I hate to wake up in the middle of REM sleep. I get up, pee, reset the alarm and snooze for another hour. This works for me. I think this dream stemmed from the combination of my morning pee and B leaving his March Giant magazine sitting in front of the toilet. BTW, it's a great magazine.
  • My period. First let me say, NO I am not pregnant. I am late, and what this means for me is that when it comes it's going to be a total bitch. One thing I have learned in the almost 25 years of bleeding is that the longer I take in between, the heavier and longer my period will last. This bites because I am traveling a lot next week. Who wants to drive for hours bleeding like a stuck pig? Me neither.
  • Heidi Klum and Seal. They are my new Brad and Jen. Whenever I see them, the love is palpable. I also am obsessed with Project Runway. My vote goes for Daniel "Flowing Locks of Glory" Vosovic. He really is the best. My favorite part of Project Runway is the opening sequence with Heidi's squeaky German voice saying "One Hunderd Tousand Dollars" and "Sixteen Designers."
  • The songs This Year's Love and Moon River. Two old songs. Well, one really old and one not so old. They are both lovely.

No comments: