Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dinner is Served

Yet again time has gotten the best of me, and I am behind on my blogging. I can't use the excuse of being busy for a second time, so I guess I'll say I've got a lot on my plate. Imagine...

For the entree, I am having a big ol' bowl of Work. Like the neverending pasta bowl that Olive Garden touts on a regular basis, it never empties and keeps taking up way too much room on my table. Each task is a winding strand of noodle, and if I am lucky, the bite is accompanied by some exciting spice or sauce. Mostly it's sort of bland and filling.

My vegetable would be school. My classes are a lot like broccoli - I never want to eat it, but when I make myself, I usually enjoy it.

C & B would be my bread and water. With just these two, I can survive. C & B just give me my space and keep me laughing - my sanity, my salvation.

Finally for dessert, big scoops of social worker, with lots of warm home study paperwork, whipped cream USCIS fingerprinting, and sprinkles of fees paid everywhere.

I am full.

No comments: