Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Being Sick Sucks


I am so sick of food T.V. I could puke. Why is it that T.V. sucks so much during the day? I am sure there are people out there who stay at home and enjoy such masterpieces as: Dr. Phil, Maury, Judge Brown, and As the World Turns. I am not one of those people. If my head didn't hurt so badly I would try to read. As it stands, I can't handle concentrating that hard. Thank Bob, daytime T.V. doesn't require much. I have raging ear and upper respiratory infections thanks to being in close proximity to people who are sick and traveling in icy rain to Pennsylvania to see my boyfriends. Anyways, I feel like crapola and having shitty T.V. bites big fatties. I hate being sick!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry you're sick, I just stumbled across your blog & was struck to see that you are starting your journey to get your Ruby as well. ;) My Ruby is waiting for me currently in Fuzhou SWI in Jiangxi province, China. I'm Amy, and I'm a single mom packed & trying to 'hurry up & wait' to depart Boston for China two weeks from now, Nov 16th. I love the name you've chosen for your daughter, obviously... my little one will be Ruby Cate Pei Mu (her chinese name is Fu Pei Mu). She was born Sept 7th, 2004 and I received her referral on her 1 year birthday, Sept 7th, 2005. It was pretty surreal but so magical! Forgive me if I now add your blog to my fav places & keep up with your progress to get your 'precious jewel' Ruby. ;)

-Amy

http://rubyinherowntime.blogspot.com/

PS; I hope you feel better soon! =)

Debra Sue said...

Amy, I read your blog too! I think our name choices just say that we have great taste! We will hopefully be bringing Miss Ruby Elliot home this time next year.
I can't wait to read about your trip to China. You're Ruby is beautiful, and from what I've read, she will be very,very loved.
Thanks for the concerns. After two rounds of antibiotics and a nasal spray I am much, much better.
Deb

Amy said...

GOD BLESS DRUGS!!!!!! ;)

email me sometime!

mom4ruby@yahoo.com

=)

Shannon said...

Feel better! You could always catch up on your movies with Netflix. Daytime tv sucks though. When I was sick I found myself actually getting into the informercial for the Little Giant ladder system. Don't let that happen to you!