Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Busy Bee

So I've been kinda busy lately, and as you can see from previous posts, I can make up excuses until the cows come home. Outside of the Brand New Job, which isn't so Brand New anymore, everything has been neglected trying to plug ahead on the homestudy autobiography. Neither Brian nor I are very enthusiastic typers (I think the sporadic dates on this blog say enough), so we just have to keep telling ourselves it's for the Rubster and keep on keepin' on. So tonight while watching BB6 and Rock Star INXS, I will be typing away my life history.
School has started and I believe I am at a crossroads. It is time for me to start establishing a chair and a committee as well as take some Area of Emphasis classes. I decided my AOE would be Special Education, because I work in the field of disabilities and I am an Ethics and Human Rights Nazi; however, after tonight's class I am not so sure. I jotted off a quick email to my advisor begging for help, so we'll see. I don't think anyone will be happier than her when I finally choose a chair and they accept me. I believe I'll send her flowers to celebrate. Other than that, I am just busy, busy, busy trying to get my house and life situated. Please be patient.
Oh yeah, since I love trashy novels so much, and I consider myself a smart bitch, I have decided to add what I am reading, or have read in between blogging, to my blogs. If you want to read reviews check out this website.

Undead and Unappreciated by Mary Janice Davidson
Hot Number by Carly Phillips
The Waitress by Melissa Nathan (currently reading)

No comments: