Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stolen

I should be doing homework but instead, I stole this Blog Meme Deluxe from Ms Lisa

FAVORITES:

  • Favorite Color: Purple
  • Favorite Food: Mexican - mainly chips & salsa
  • Favorite Month: August - my birthday and usually a vacation
  • Favorite Song: I don't have an all time favorite. Right now - David Bowie's Man Who Sold the World and Daughtry's What About Now
  • Favorite Movie: A Room with a View
  • Favorite Sport: None to play; basketball or men's swimming to watch
  • Favorite Season: Fall
  • Favorite Day of the week: Wednesday
  • Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Pistachio
  • Favorite Time of Day: Early Morning

CURRENTS

  • Current Mood: Grumpy - I am sick from my third sinus infection in 6 months. My ears hurt.
  • Current Taste: Stirfry - B's cooking and it smells yummy
  • Current Clothes: Dark gray velour lounge pants, black turtleneck, and white sneaker socks.
  • Current Desktop: A cartoon from this website. JAM!
  • Current Toenail Color: Umm... getting that taken care of next week
  • Current Time: 7:37 pm EST
  • Current Surroundings: Our bedroom surrounded by textbooks
  • Current Thoughts: I need to quit dicking around and type up the notes for this, I need to eat that stirfry, my ears hurt, what am I going to wear tomorrow for work

FIRSTS

  • First Best Friend: First Real Best Friend was Kathy. Kathy and I were BFFs through junior high and high school, and we had great fun together. We were pretty competitive with each other, which was healthy and inspiring. We hung out all the time talking about boys, gossiping about everybody, making up interpretive dances, writing in slam books, and owning our local Children's Theatre. She's married to a great guy and has 2 beautiful boys, and is extremely successful in her field. She still inspires me today.
  • First Kiss: First closed lips - Charlie V. in sixth grade. I think he managed to kiss every girl in our class. First open lips - David F. in eigth grade following the Brian Adams concert. It wasn't good, sorry David.
  • First Screen Name: DMBFan. I am still a fan.
  • First Pet: We always had pets, so I don't remember the first.We had Stupid (yes, the dog's name was Stupid), Oscar, Dottie, and Albert. All are now chasing rabbits and eating large soup bones in the sky.
  • First (and only) Piercing: Earlobes
  • First Crush: Jason C. in sixth grade. He had perfectly feathered blondehair, which was groomed repeatedly by the small comb he kept in the back pocket of his Lee jeans.He would wear those white crew socks with stripes at the top and pull at them constantly. His favorite song was Jack and Diane by John Cougar (Mellencamp), and every time I hear it, I think of him.
  • First CD: Ahem, do you mean Album? That would be Prince and the Revolution - Purple Rain.

LASTS

  • Last Cigarette: About a year and a half ago. I was a social smoker, and never really was addicted. Since B quit, I have no one to bum a few puffs from.
  • Last Drink: Can't really remember. Maybe a Dos Equis at the Mexican place about a year ago.
  • Last Car Ride: I don't ride - I drive. Last drive was to and from the gas station to fill up my vehicle for a long drive in the am.
  • Last Kiss: Real one last night from B before bed.
  • Last Movie Seen: 3:10 to Yuma. I fell asleep. I have really been into Dexter lately. I just finished season I and I am now watching Season II on demand. I have also starting watching back episodes of BBC's Spooks.
  • Last Phone Call: My mom calling to say goodnight.
  • Last CD Played: Daughtry

HAVE YOU EVERS

  • Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: I married my best guy friend.
  • Have You Ever Broken the Law: Probably. Okay, yeah, but nothing too criminal. Petty things that karma will pay me back for someday.
  • Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope. Petty things only.
  • Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No, I can't swim and I would only skinny dip at night, so I can't see this ever happening.
  • Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes, but only local access.
  • Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Oh yeah. But only kissing.

5 THINGS

  • Thing You're Wearing: Pigtails because my hair is dirty.
  • Thing You've Done Today: Homework and Work-work. Yawn.
  • Thing You Can Hear Right Now: C in the shower and B clicking through the channels on the TV.
  • Thing You Can't Live Without: Family & coffee
  • Thing You Do When You're Bored: Surf the Internet.

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY

  1. In bed
  2. In my recliner
  3. My mother's house
  4. On the toilet

PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

  1. B
  2. My mom
  3. Rachael

CHOICES

  1. Black or White: Black
  2. Hot or Cold: Hot coffee; cold everything else

No.1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: I can think of several things I want to do - finish my doctoral program and get my pointy hat, lose weight and be healthy, go to New York City, watch C graduate from school and have a good life, wake up every morning next to B, and many, many more. But the No. 1 thing I want to do before I die is hear my Ruby calling me Mama.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Things in common:
1.LOVE Mexican food!
2.DMB takes up a huge chunk of my Ipod memory.
3.I also had Purple Rain but on cassette..
4. Totally can't wait for Miss Ruby & Miss Mia to get here!


Not so much:
1.F*cking hate getting up early. Hate it. Big life adjustment when baby comes home. No more sleeping til 10am on weekends.
2.Last drink was a year ago?! Dude...we really need to get you out more.

walternatives said...

To the toilet was one of today places? Cracked me UP! I'm wondering what's so special about Wednesdays? Interesting for your fave day choice.

I hope that by the time this comment reaches you that your ears feel better and that homework's done.