Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Ain't No Stinking Liar

So A&MG started this, and Connie and wzgirl have followed suit. Now, because I am such a MeMe 'ho, I have to participate.

Four of these fascinating facts are true, and one is not. What's your guess?

1. I was recruited by the Marines when I was in high school.

2. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, and it was predicted that I would not make it through high school.

3. I am ambidextrous.

4. I have had many too close for comfort brushes with death, but have managed to come out physically and emotionally unscathed.

5. If someone touches the backs of my knees, it makes me physically sick; I get nauseous and I gag.

So, which one of these is a big fat lie? You tell me!

7 comments:

kitchu said...

You are right handed or left handed, not both?

Project Ni Hao said...

I'm going with ambidextrous too.

walternatives said...

Ditto on the ambidextrous.

wzgirl said...

I'm guessing the nausea/knee thing. Why? How?

Janet said...

Hmmm. My guess is #5.

C's Mom said...

I'm the knee thing too...that just, well....odd ;0)

Anonymous said...

I'll go with #5 then I will steal the meme cause I love them too.