Sunday, November 12, 2006

Flying by the Seats of Our Pants

Just wanted y'all to know I am still alive, but just barely...

1. Whatever illness I had is dying the slow lingering death a'la Pee Wee Herman in Buffy the Vampire Slayer - the movie, not TV show;
2. News about my CAT-scan incident and panic attack;
3. Travel (only bits and pieces because it's all work related) and related ills;
4. C's cellulitis in her left eyebrow;
5. My dad's scary PSA results and possible prostate issues (keep your fingers crossed it's not cancer).

We're all just a damn mess here at the Ladybug house.

The good news is B is feeling great.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Sending all of you well wishes. Miss you!

wzgirl said...

I was going to email you today to see what was up, D-Sue. I thought that I remembered that you were having surgery or something? Sorry that you've got your hands so full with tough stuff, you.

Hang in there. XOXO

C's Mom said...

Yikes...hope all runs smoothly soon. I'll be thinking of ya - keep us posted.

Special K said...

There you are. I was wondering where you went...

Try to keep your head above water. Sounds like you've got a lot to deal with now.