Friday, November 24, 2006

Conversation


So I went around the block to my parents for a little family time and some Turkey Tetrazzini earlier today. My brother and his family stopped in to say howdy. I noticed that my nephew had a large scratch on his nose...

Me: "Hey Noah Bob, how'd you get that big scratch on your nose?"

Noah: "Sissy (my niece Lauryn) and I were playing and she accidentally scratched me."

Me: "Oh yeah?"

Noah: "Yeah, and my fist accidentally hit her in the mouth."

No lie.

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Ahhh...the love ;0)

Special K said...

That sounds like something my nephews would say! Hilarious...

Susan said...

Sweet.

Anonymous said...

That is funny. They are honest aren't they. Family time is so interesting isn't it?
We had a similar situation this Thanksgiving weekend. My son Anton "Fell" (was pushed) by his cousin J off the big Santa Sleigh ride Sled. He has a big face scrape and a shoulder injury. J's mom said "oh he must of slipped off the step". Nope... J said proudly "I pushed him" Ahhh, boys. Gotta love them and their cousins.