Thursday, December 29, 2005

Rex Kwon Do Better Watch Out


Although I normally won't post pictures of my family and friends (It kinda freaks me out even though I know there are few people that actually read this blog), this is one of my all-time favorite pictures.
My nephew Noah is a nut. He loves his "fryjamas" and these stinkin' moon boots. He does karate in his Sponge Bob underpants, freaks out over Game Cube, obsesses over "bad guys," and can name Hot Wheels makes and models in a Rainman-esque fashion that astounds mortal men. He's a redheaded hellion who can sing "Take Me Out" at the top of his lungs and is terrified of spiders. He likes to sleep in my bed, but won't let B sleep with us because, "He lets big, stinky farts," and gives the best hugs ever.
I love him beyond words.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I ADORE REDHEADS! I think that's just about the SWEETEST LITTLE FACE I'VE SEEN SINCE I PUT MY DAUGHTER TO BED EARLIER THIS EVENING! HE'S JUST A PEACH! GIVE HIM A BIG OLE' HUG FROM THIS MASSACHUSETTS MOM! You tell him that I have all my younger brother's match box cars from back in the early 70's! (My little brother is 30 now! YIKES!!) and I can't even tell you what three of them are NEVERMIND RATTLE EM' ALL OUT LIKE A PRO! Good for YOU NOAH!!! =)

-Amy & Ruby too!