Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Coming Attractions

Yes, it is another China adoption blog. I can't tell you how many there are, but I know I am one of many - lemming that I am. I am neither a savvy photographer nor am I a witty gal. However, I am adopting from China and I hope others will enjoy my blog as much as I have enjoyed theirs. Here's a list of things I am sure I will be discussing at length sometime during this blog...

  • I (along with my Honey B) am adopting from China - duh
  • I have spent three years and 30,000 on infertility treatments; none of which have worked.
  • I have a Master's degree and I am currently taking my EdD.
  • I have been married 6 years and love my Honey B more every year
  • I have a stepdaughter who has been smacked down by the beast called puberty
  • I have never lived outside of my state
  • I am starting a Brand New Job on Monday August 1
  • I have very stong opinions about things
  • I am an avid reader, but I only read trashy novels
  • I have two cats. One I love and one I hate
  • I am left handed
  • I am addicted to magazines, esp. tabloids and have an affinity for celebrity gossip better than Ted Casablanca

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Welcome to Blogistan. Am I really the first person to post a comment to your blog? I am honored. Can't wait to hear more especially about those trashy novels and celebrity gossip. Oh yeah, don't tell anyone but I heard that Brad & Jen broke up! Hee Hee

Sparky

M3 said...

Damn that Sparky, she beat me to it! *grin*

Welcome to Blogland, looking forward to following your journey.